View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 02:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannash View Post
She wasn't sure if he was confused, surprised, or some kind of weird emotion that only happened to Ronan. Either way, she had made up her mind to apologize. She just had to find the right moment. Before or got too awkward. Nevermind, it was already way too awkward.

"This is definitely allowed. I did before I even got to Hogwarts." She could tell he wasn't used to being away from his family. She had visited Diagon to get her school supplies alone, before Martha came back from Quidditch.
"That's good to know, thanks Mary! Ronan nodded with a grin, assuming they were okay. Or.. you know, whatever. He won't just run away or be grumpy at her, because he didn't like getting in fights and they were going to be in the same house and in the same year at Hogwarts for six more years! It's a lot.

So, pocketing his wand, the twelve year old grinned. "How's your summer been? You gonna go to the world cup? One day HE'LL be in the world cup. Maybe. Probably not, because there were lots of better players than him in England. Maybe if Maxie tried to as well they'd get in. They were the best chaser pair ever.

_____________I could still change the end