View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 06:18 AM   #33 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DMC & DoM
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cole Vance
Fifth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Rebecca Davies
Magical Creatures
Default *rearranges*
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post

Looking at the different varieties of socks, Sebastian heard a girl talking to herself lose by and grinned. He looked up and said, "Well, if it's your first year at Hogwarts you just pick up the basic black school robes. You'll get your house robes once you are sorted then after that you know what to order." He gave her a smile. "I'm Sebastian, by the way." He stuck his hand out for her to shake it.
Hearing a boy's voice close by that was talking about Hogwarts and giving her advice made Ellie turn her head to look at him. Thoughtfully she asked curiously since he seemed like someone sitting on a cauldron of knowledge. "Does that apply even if I’m starting right into Third Year, but this is technically still my first year at the school?" Ellie was still bit confused by sorting and year rules and her stepmother hadn’t exactly been very helpful. Beaming she said as she shook his outstreched hand very formally. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Sebastian! I’m Eleanor or Ellie for short."

Before turning her gaze back to the nearest stacks of clothing Ellie asked "Will you be a third year at Hogwarts too? Is the sorting hat really as scary as people make it out to be?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post

After setting the new stuff on the shelf she turned to see a small girl walking in she looked a bit perplexed. She wasn’t sure that the girl knew what she was looking for exactly. Swinging by the girl, “You finding everything okay hun? Anything I can help you with?” She tried to make her feel comfortable because she knew exactly what it felt like to be overwhelmed in her store. When she first took it over it was so daunting.
Hearing an elder woman’s voice Ellie swung around to look up into the shopkeepers eyes and mumbled. "Um, no," Licking her lips she stated a little clearer as she held out her supply list for the woman to see. "I'm starting Hogwarts in september as a transfer into third year from Beauxbatons and my father said i had to buy all the clothing supplies on my list, but I only see house colours here. I don’t have a sorted house yet…." Would the shopkeeper confirm what Sebastian had said earlier or not?
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote