View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 10:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default I apologize for the annoying little first year o___O
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola saw the annoyed looks from the other people in the shop. She cringed. ’I should’ve known better. That was way too loud.’ Eniola saw the boy nearby, “Sorry.” she apologized. Blushing she moved to a different aisle to try and find what she’s looking for.
While some in the shop might have been a little...put off by how loud the older girl was being, Benji took that as an invitation to go talk to her. Pretty much ANYTHING anyone did was an invitation to Benji to talk to them. Because he just liked to talk. He had a real purpose talking to this older girl, though. He walked up to her and tapped her on the arm (not the shoulder, because he was definitely too short to reach oops).

"What kind of owl do you have? I'm trying to figure out which one I should get," he explained to her with a smile. "Do you have any other pets? Do they get along with the owl, if you do? I want to get a toad too!"

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid