View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 05:20 PM   #58 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Shop Keeper's child too
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Keenan gave his usual neutral smile to the shopkeeper guy and the daughter. "I'm afraid not. I just want to get a regular stuffs." The lanky fifteen year old said to him. No offense, but Quidditch just wasn't his thing. Probably he's just a few people who didn't really give a snitch about the World Cup. "Could I get a dozen of standard parchment, five standar quills and some black ink, please?" Those were all he needed for now.

Turning to his school mate, Keenan answered her question casually. "It was busy." Spending most of his time working at his father's restaurant and then finishing his Millennium Falcon Lego, those how the upcoming fifth year spent his summer. "How about you?" He's trying to make their conversation less awkward, due to the situation that had happened before.

Oh, he was just in for regular stuff, well that was alright she guessed, but wouldn't it be more fun to have interesting things? Maybe it wasn't and she'd be the only one in school with her own made stationary, Chloe thought about this for a moment and her thoughts were jumbled which started to frustrater her so she just looked at Keenan when he spoke, "It's been alright, had a bit of an accident at the U17 game a few weeks ago so I've been on the mend since." No, big deal, at least she wouldn't play it as one. "What have you been doing that has made it so busy?" She hoped it was at least something exciting.

Hearin the younger girl say about German colors did catch her attention though and she looked between Keenan and her before smiling and grabbing his arm. "Come on let's entertain her for a bit. " She looked at the younger girl again before sitting near her, "We'll paint with you. I'd like to have something neat to take back to school, especially if it has German colors. Maybe Keenan could make us something fun too."

Giving him a grin she hoped he'd be a good sport about it.