View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 02:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
"Thank you." Eni said as the goblin waited for her to get into the cart. She shivered. Something about the depths always made her cold. Unwelcomed. She couldn't imagine how anyone would ever think to work here, Eni couldn't do this everyday in the cold, damp space.
Tex lead the way to the cart. "Remain in the cart at all times." she said simply as she made her way in. After barely waiting just enough time for someone to jump in, the cart took off. Deeper and deeper, faster and faster, the cart plunged through the darkness. The echos of a snoring dragon could be heard as they turned a corner rather sharply. When the cart made a sudden stop, she hopped out with ease. Grabbing a torch on the wall, she led the way down a short corridor, assuming the human child was following her. She stopped to the left of a door like any other and placed a key in the lock. There was an empty opening on the other side of so that she could insert her key.

------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
Giovanni followed the goblin silently into the mine cart, making sure to hold on as soon as he got on. He looked over the side of the cart and looked down. He gulped. That's a long way down, he thought. Giovanni looked back up and realised how cold it was. He shivered. He wondered how the goblins of Gringotts handled the cold and damp every single day. Honestly, he would rather be at the Quidditch World Cup than here, but he didn't manage to get tickets and he promised his sister Giorgia that he would buy her an owl for her birthday.

Lyzrog was as unbothered as ever by the ride in the mine cart. This was significantly shorter than one that she'd taken earlier in the day. In fact, she felt like she barely had time to think before the cart was slowing to a stop.

She made her way out of the cart. "If you would follow me." she said leading the way out of the cart and veering left toward a row of doors.

She stopped to the left of a door like any other and motioned to the central lock in the middle of the door. His key would unlock the vault.

ooc: After your character puts in the key he can go ahead and access his vault.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You