Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 02:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: Eni
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
”France! It’s great! Have you been?” Eni was almost done her ice cream and the boy had only just picked a topping. It was quite cute to see the happiness on his face as he got the M&Ms. Well, at least Eniola thought so.

“Why’s that? That you keep to yourself I mean - you seem nice enough to me.” I really should think before I speak. At least sometimes. 50%...25% is probably a little more of a realistic goal. Eni thought to herself. I must sound very blunt. Blunt is rude mother always says.

Indigo decided that some caramel would tie his ice cream concoction together rather nicely, so he requested that from the machine as well. There, now it was perfect. He took a very satisfying bite before returning his attention to the conversation at hand. "Yes, I have been. I grew up there actually." And he loved it. Did she want to talk about France some more? Because he would absolutely be down for that.

"Oh, well, um, being around people makes me a bit.. anxious." And then he felt bad again, because she was a person and he didn't want her to think she was making him anxious. Well, he was anxious, but it wasn't her fault. That's just how he was. "How come... uh, how come you keep to yourself?"