Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 02:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Indigo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post

Indigo's attention spiked at the mention of France. What else had she said? That wasn't important. "France?" He raised another spoonful of ice cream to his mouth and thought better of it. No, he needed to do this. Pick a topping and just go for it. He took a deep breath and went up to the machine. "M&Ms," he told it. And he watched as they fell into his bowl on top of his ice cream.

He turned his attention back to the girl and glanced at the hand she was holding out to him. He didn't really like touching people, so shaking hands was not at the top of the list of things he would like to do but he didn't want to be rude so he did it anyway. "Okay, that uh.. That makes sense. I tend to mostly keep to myself too. I am. Uh, my name is Indigo."

”France! It’s great! Have you been?” Eni was almost done her ice cream and the boy had only just picked a topping. It was quite cute to see the happiness on his face as he got the M&Ms. Well, at least Eniola thought so.

“Why’s that? That you keep to yourself I mean - you seem nice enough to me.” I really should think before I speak. At least sometimes. 50%...25% is probably a little more of a realistic goal. Eni thought to herself. I must sound very blunt. Blunt is rude mother always says.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.