Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 01:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: Eniola!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola laughed to herself, of course she forgot to introduce herself! Typical. She rolled her eyes at herself. “I do! I took a term off to be back with my family in France, but I usually keep to myself at school. Studying seems to take up most of my time - especially with OWLs last year! I’m Eni, Eniola Abara! It’s nice to meet you.” She said as she balanced her ice cream in one hand and held her other out to shake the stranger’s hand, smiling too big. It makes her look like a cat when she smiles like that. Eni quickly looks away, hoping the boy didn’t see.

“I think I’ve seen you around before. You’re a Ravenclaw, right?” She said, quickly trying to change her focus.

Indigo's attention spiked at the mention of France. What else had she said? That wasn't important. "France?" He raised another spoonful of ice cream to his mouth and thought better of it. No, he needed to do this. Pick a topping and just go for it. He took a deep breath and went up to the machine. "M&Ms," he told it. And he watched as they fell into his bowl on top of his ice cream.

He turned his attention back to the girl and glanced at the hand she was holding out to him. He didn't really like touching people, so shaking hands was not at the top of the list of things he would like to do but he didn't want to be rude so he did it anyway. "Okay, that uh.. That makes sense. I tend to mostly keep to myself too. I am. Uh, my name is Indigo."