Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 01:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: He’s got it! xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post

Indigo just nodded slowly. Technically she was right. This choice of toppings was stressing him out. He took another bite of his ice cream. At this rate it would be gone before he even put any toppings on it. He watched as she added sprinkles to hers and realized... he had no idea who she was. Now, it was unlike Indigo to start conversations with people he didn't know. But he had ice cream, today was a good day, and technically she'd started the conversation.

"Uh...do you go to Hogwarts? Or.. are you new? I... haven't seen you around." Of course now he was incredibly anxious. What if she did go to Hogwarts and she was incredibly offended that he didn't know who she was??

Eniola laughed to herself, of course she forgot to introduce herself! Typical. She rolled her eyes at herself. “I do! I took a term off to be back with my family in France, but I usually keep to myself at school. Studying seems to take up most of my time - especially with OWLs last year! I’m Eni, Eniola Abara! It’s nice to meet you.” She said as she balanced her ice cream in one hand and held her other out to shake the stranger’s hand, smiling too big. It makes her look like a cat when she smiles like that. Eni quickly looks away, hoping the boy didn’t see.

“I think I’ve seen you around before. You’re a Ravenclaw, right?” She said, quickly trying to change her focus.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.

Last edited by gritandgrace; 04-16-2019 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Typos ��