Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: he's going for unconventional XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post

Eni felt bad for him apologizing and she cringed at her tactlessness. "No, don't worry about it! Choosing toppings can be so stressful! That's why I always go with my old faithful! Haha." Eniola gave a small smile and walked towards her favorite. "Sprinkles! Can't go wrong with sprinkles!" She grinned as she put way too many [but is there such a thing!?] on her strawberry ice cream.

Indigo just nodded slowly. Technically she was right. This choice of toppings was stressing him out. He took another bite of his ice cream. At this rate it would be gone before he even put any toppings on it. He watched as she added sprinkles to hers and realized... he had no idea who she was. Now, it was unlike Indigo to start conversations with people he didn't know. But he had ice cream, today was a good day, and technically she'd started the conversation.

"Uh...do you go to Hogwarts? Or.. are you new? I... haven't seen you around." Of course now he was incredibly anxious. What if she did go to Hogwarts and she was incredibly offended that he didn't know who she was??