Thread: Games & Sports: The Work Space of Victoria Culloden
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:31 AM   #22 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
Second Year
x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Days were moving too quickly now and Victoria felt like she was all over the place. She trusted her staff and knew they were doing a brilliant job, plus everything with the cup was coming together nicely, but that didn't stop her from doing what she did best, stressing. She would stress until it was all over and then she was headed on Vacation. She had something planned that would be tropical if the girls wanted to go before school started up again.

With a stack of papers in her hands, she headed back to her desk but soon realized her desk wasn't sitting here alone as she had left it. "Hello, hope I didn't keep you waiting." She hated to make people wait, but she didn't remember any sort of meeting she had, so maybe it was just a spontaneous meeting or something was wrong somewhere else in the ministry.

"Can I help you?"
Oh, there she was. Mariana perked up and offered the older woman a smile, extending her hand. "You can, yes. I'm Mariana Medina, a botanist here at the ministry. I'm sorry to just turn up like this, but I was just hoping you had a few minutes to chat." She knew what she wanted to say already, so it wouldn't take long at all, really. "It's about an opportunity to have some plants put around level seven. There's one in particular I think you might be really interested in."