Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Camping Area
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Well, colour Zara surprised. "Your family is here? ... Even Max?" She sounded apologetically skeptical, but really found it hard to imagine Maxton Carden at an event like this, if his sister's stories had any grain of truth. Maybe Mercy had meant just her and the little ones? "Oh! Merch and stuff is over there," Zara pointed towards the stands and the massive crowd around them, "but if you want you're welcome to hang out with me, tell your siblings too?" She would love nothing more. No, she would love if everyone she loved could be here simultaneously, that would bring her great joy, but this is a close second.

Then the brunette laughed, and glanced back at her little corner of the camping ground. "Both? I love having reasons to celebrate, and I've been a Quidditch fan for forever," she nodded with a grin, eyes sparkling, "even back in America, where it's not as popular. Ask Daisy, she'll back me up. Always been Quidditch obsessed."

Zara turned to hand random passersby some cupcakes, beaming with delight as she tattled off her name to them. Zara's Baked Goods! But with a better name. "You a big Quidditch fan, Mercy?"
Ah, well this was Mercy's fault for just saying family and that meaning Max was involved tho Daisy wasn't here either. But she was married and might still be on her honeymoon. Mercy would like to see her here though."Oh, no...he is house-sitting the dogs and I don't know about Daisy. But everyone else".

She looked over to where she was pointing and deflated real quick because that was a lot of people and a pretty big crowd...maybe later.

"Maybe later...for that..." Oh, that was nice of her. She figures Al and Evie might be bored unless Jorgie is here annoying talking to Al. "They would love being over here and I think they would love your tent!

She started taking off the cupcakes wrapper? and take small bites of it and had to admit she liked Zara's baking. She was a quidditch fan which explained things. "Who are you rooting for?" She shook her head since the sixth year claw was being honest. "I dont really like sports much. But I appreciate the atmosphere and well watch the highest level of a sport is interesting"

Which was such a Nova answer but she believed it also.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote