View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 11:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
His mouth opened and close several times, quite like a fish. Out of all the people who could have been standing on the other side of that doorway, it's Mary!? Super creepy coincidence! .. Or not! He isn't sure, but his mind clears sufficiently from the shock and he found he was able to speak again.

"Yeah! I mean, no, I wasn't sure if we were allowed? Is it doing magic? They said we're not supposed to do magic outside school," Ronan nodded sagely, as if reminding Mary something she forgot. Which, she probably didn't, but Ronan felt comfortable after he said it.
She wasn't sure if he was confused, surprised, or some kind of weird emotion that only happened to Ronan. Either way, she had made up her mind to apologize. She just had to find the right moment. Before or got too awkward. Nevermind, it was already way too awkward.

"This is definitely allowed. I did before I even got to Hogwarts." She could tell he wasn't used to being away from his family. She had visited Diagon to get her school supplies alone, before Martha came back from Quidditch.