Thread: Toppings Bar
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 11:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: KALE!? XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Indigo hadn't even realized that there might be people waiting behind him. As soon as he heard the girl, he felt incredible guilty. How long had she been there? He hoped he hadn't been holding her up for too long. "Right. Sorry." He immediately took a step backward. So he was still looking at the choices but gave her enough room to go in front of him to select her toppings. He took a bite off his spoon as he deliberated. He could go for something conventional like cookie crumbles or peanut butter cups, or should he go for something out of the ordinary like gummy worms or... kale?

Eni felt bad for him apologizing and she cringed at her tactlessness. "No, don't worry about it! Choosing toppings can be so stressful! That's why I always go with my old faithful! Haha." Eniola gave a small smile and walked towards her favorite. "Sprinkles! Can't go wrong with sprinkles!" She grinned as she put way too many [but is there such a thing!?] on her strawberry ice cream.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.