View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:32 PM   #55 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Turning to purchase his items, he couldn’t help but stop as he noticed a younger black-haired girl looking somewhat lost in her own thoughts. Hesitantly, he walked over deciding to check if she was okay. After all, she was quite young to be in here on her own. “Uh... Excuse me, are you okay? Can I help you with something?” he asked in a quiet, warm voice, not wanting to startle the poor girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Looking up as the door opened, Ray saw a young lady, and moments later, a young man walk in. He was just finishing adding a drop of ink to a custom order mix, about to ask if she needed assistance, when the young man got there first. He smiled to himself, knowing that indeed there were helpful people out there. Adding the lid and swirling the ink gently to mix the colours, he then set it back into the cabinet behind the desk and headed over to the two. "Hello there," he greeted, "is there anything I can help either of you with? We are running an event at the moment if you would like to design some of your own stationary." It might appeal to the younger kids mostly, until the older students realised that it wasn't just bold, bright paints, and messy glued papers. There was enough to satisfy all ages.
It took Aoife a moment of awkward pause to realize the weirdly concerned voice behind was, in fact addressing her and not some scared babby as the tone of his voice would suggest. She turned, slowly, looking back over her shoulder at the speaker, confirming it was her this muppet was speaking to. Aoife scrunched her eyes slightly, as if to ask Are you an idiot? You could count the years older than her this lad was on a single hand.

"I'm fine, t'anks. Grand." She set the bottle of ink she'd been looking over back on the shelf without looking back. Before her hand fully left it, she felt it teeter on the edge, before falling forward, and in a start managed to catch the bottle just as it slipped over the edge. Aoife returned the bottle more securely on the shelf. "All good, see?" It was half for the boy's benefit, half for the shopkeep that was making his way over.

She turned to the shopkeeper, about to say the same response she gave the boy, but stopped. "I was curious if you have any fancy leather journals t'at might look as if t'ey were some old tome? Preferably unlined pages, and possibly enchanted to never run out, no matter how many pages you fill up?"