View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 02:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Lamberto and Valentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamberto Urupi View Post
The Quidditch player turned his attention to the shopkeeper, so far good service. Anything he'd be interested? Why, yes there was. "I was looking for something more of a classical approach." Classical music did help him relax after a good work out, however rap and r&b was more of his taste.

Taking a glance at the display signs he nodded and smiled. "So I see." Perhaps he should take recommendations from the shopkeeper himself. "Anything you can recommend, mate?" He asked with genuine interest in finding some good tunes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Looking around the shop Val bounced around checking out all the music, but also..... hello there man coming up to her. She grinned as he walked over and asked if she needed any help.

"Hola"

Looking around once more before going back to him she wasn't sure if she needed help or not, but she didn't want him walking away, though it could be fun to watch that as well. "I don't think I do, but this is a lovely shop. Do you have all genres here?" Of course, he did, she could tell, but she wouldn't admit that.

Hearing the door and the shopkeeper greeting someone, Val turned her head for a quick second and then turned fully around. "Oh my gosh, do you know who that is? You have to know who that is." Her words weren't helping her at all.

"You are... You are Urupi, I mean Lamberto Urupi." She didn't just follow the Mexican teams, she did follow all the countries. Quidditch was her thing and it wasn't showing at all, was it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamberto Urupi View Post
The Quidditch star's focus shifted to the vivacious woman calling out his name. His face lit up as he grinned at her. "I certainly am." Smirk.

The tall, dark and handsome Englishman wasn't familiar with her, however he'd like to change that here and now. "What must your name be?" There was so much beauty just radiating off of this fanatic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He wanted to know her name? Oh she was blushing and all kinds of heart eyes here. Did he know she was a huge fan and she would faint at any moment if he even for a moment got to close, but she wanted him to get to close because she needed a picture?

He asked her what her name was, he wanted to know her name! Was he just being nice, yes he probably was. "My name is Valentina" She probably didn't need to say that she wasn't from England, her accent most certainly gave that away or her Mexico jersey she was wearing. None of it mattered though, what mattered was a picture and she was looking around for that shopkeeper, "Can we get a picture together?"
Classical music? That was... certainly not a typical request. But they had some. "We don't have a large selection of classical music," Atticus replied politely with a hint of surprise to the man. "But I'm sure you'll be able to find something to suit your needs." That genre was not on sale, however.

He could certainly recommend something for him, if he knew what his tastes were beyond classical. And he could recommend something for the lovely lady as well, though she seemed much more interested in the man he was assisting than him or what he was selling. Hm.

Lamberto Urupi. Uh... the name was familiar. Quidditch player, likely, but Atticus didn't follow the sport so much to be a fan. Clearly this woman was though, and Merlin did Atticus feel like some sort of third wheel here, a feeling he was not used to. Right. And he was about to let the love birds get better acquainted... or maybe he could suggest some romantic music to take with them, when the woman asked if they could get a picture.

"...................."

"Uh, sure.... have a camera?"
Because even though they were already posing and looking ridiculous, Atticus Zeller did not carry cameras around on his person.

SPOILER!!: Trinetta and Eloise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Music had always been Nettie's escape, so she was in the shop more often than not lately, checking out the latest releases. Her muggle music player at home - the portable ones that she forgot the names of - was literally bursting with new music, and she was still adding more to it so she would have all of it on there when she went back to school. She had a feeling she'd be in the muggle room QUITE a lot this term, with her headphones in, listening to her music and trying to escape...

Heading over to the rack of new releases she began to thumb through them, looking for anything interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Music was something this slytherin loved and would have in her ear every second of the day at Hogwarts sadly she could not bring her phone or her earbuds. Hogwarts really needed to get with the times. She went in because she needed to just a record of TDK's first album since well don't ask how but her two cousins from the underworld broke it.

Eloise skipped in and oh that blonde hair looks familiar.

Making her way over and well can't really look over her shoulder since she is so short came up beside her to see what she was looking at.

"They are good if you like Vesper Bayliss"

More voice than anything else
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Nettie looked around when she heard a familiar voice and grinned. "Hey Eloise!" she smiled at her Slytherin friend and looked back down at the record in her hand. "I think I'll give them a shot. To be QUITE honest, I enjoy muggle music a lot more, but Wrock is growing on me," she told her with a chuckle.

"So, how has your summer been?"
she asked as she took the record out of the bin and added it to her basket, moving on to the next bin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Wrock was more her style but Vesper was part of TDK so it fit. Wrock on Wrock. And what kind of muggle music since well there were differences but not much in Eloise's opinion.

"Like what pop, hip hop or just normal rock?"

Oh summer, her mind went start to Spain and getting lost with her sister and meeting boys there.

"Well i did start the summer going to Spain with Vivi and we got majorly lost and I meet some Spanish boys and have to say my accent improve talking to them and well they help us get unlost and well went to the beach with them...."

She blushed a little at the last part picking up a random glitter dragon record.
Meanwhile... Atticus had plenty of other customers patronizing his music shop, and he wasn't at all surprised to see a pair of teenage girls chatting it up and looking through some records. Teenagers seemed to be the crux of his business these days.

He watched them inconspicuously for a moment before walking by. "Are you ladies finding everything okay?" He was always good for a recommendation or two as well.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line