View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 09:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannash View Post
Mary was finally coming back to the leaky cauldron after spending hours buying books with her sister. Martha had some business to do at Gringotts and Mary really didn't want to go back to that place. After some arguing, Martha finally allowed her to go back to the Leaky Cauldron by herself. She had, after all, bought all her supplies alone.

As she approached the wall, she easily performed the pattern, having done it before. The wall began to open before her, revealing a person on the other side. It was Ronan, pointing his wand at her(she would give him the benefit of the doubt on what he was doing right now).

She still felt bad about yelling at him. Even if he did annoy her a little bit, he was really the only first year who had attempted to become friends with her. She missed home, but why did that give her the right to push him away like that? For now, she just stared. She felt like she could use this moment for a long overdue apology, but didn't know yet.
Okay, okay he was doing it, yup, doing it, right, gonna tap the stones now, right this sec-

Huh?????

Ronan blinked, his eyes enlarging as the brick wall parted??? Even though?? He hadn't TOUCHED IT??? Will swear to the Wizengamot that he hadn't done it!!!!! Still holding his wand up, Ronan full on gasped at Mary on the other wise. "MARY?? Did you open the wall??" well if MARY did it then it's probably allowed. Belatedly, Ronan remembered to lower his wand.

_____________I could still change the end