View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 02:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Eniola walked in through the doors of the main entry and was immediately taken back to her first time walking through those very same doors. The beauty of the hall with chandeliers and wood accents still overwhelms her at times.

Smiling she walks over to an open teller and hands over the key to her family's vault and her wand"Hello. I'd like to make a withdrawal."
Tex enjoyed the summer. It brought it all the little human kids getting ready to go to school. She, unlike most of her goblin counterparts, found them quite adorable.

"Yes. Very well." she said accepting the wand and key and looking them both over in great detail. Yes. They were legitimate.

If you would follow me." she said placing the wand back on the counter. She hopped off the stool and grabbed the keys leading to the vaults. She opened up the way and lead her toward the carts.

ooc: You can go ahead and post your character following the goblin down to the depths and into the mine carts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
After getting two pairs of Ministry robes from Madam Malkin's, Giovanni needed to make a withdrawal from his vault for the owl he promised he would buy for his sister's birthday. Giovanni strode in through the main entry doors and walked up to an open service counter.

Smiling at the goblin, he placed the key to his vault and his rowan wood wand on the counter. "Hello, I would like to visit my vault, please."
Lyzrog was counted off each person as they entered the bank. She visibly shuddered when anyone of an odd number came to her counter. It made the goblin uncomfortable.

Sure enough though, soon she was greeted by an odd numbered customer. Silently, she took his wand an the key and examined them. Great -- an odd numbered vault. That was quite an omen. She looked the young human over.

"Follow me." she said simply before placing the wand back on the counter.

ooc: You can go ahead and post your character following the goblin down to the depths and into the mine carts.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You