View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 11:36 PM   #51 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Maeve had actually passed EIGHT OWLs. Okay, so six of them she just barely passed with an acceptable, but she passed and that was the important thing. Feeling a renewed sense of confidence on her academics, the sixteen year old's eyes lit up at the sign advertising for the creative event. Uh art; yes please. Without a second thought, she entered the shop in search of the design corner.

As she very nearly walked right into a tall Slytherin boy who happened to be on her top favorite sixth year boys. "Patrick, hey! You're back?" Cause he had gone to America, hadn't he? But then again, she was supposedly in Egypt for two weeks. Well, except not because her trip got cancelled when she found a note her aunt had left her when she got home from King's Cross. Being unable to have intercontinental transportation without her aunt, she instead had to contact Chase with the bad news that the trip was off. Confused and hurt, she spent the last two weeks cooped up until she realized she shouldn't spend her summer in misery.

"Are you gonna design some stationary?"
He really should have stopped in here more than once in his six years at Hogwarts and then he may know where the ink was. Patrick turned hearing a familiar voice, "Hey Maeve!" He laughed a bit at her question. She remembered that he often went back to his grandparents. WOW. "Uh yeah, been spending a bit more time with my parents since the cup is going on this summer. I do have to head back next week for a bit." shut up shut up shut up Patrick

Wait there was stationary designing? He wasn't sure what that entailed but he figured it might be fun. "Well I was looking for some ink, but stationary doesn't sound bad, my mom might like some..." he laughed.