Thread: Law Enforcement: Exercise Room
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 08:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post

Colour the twenty eight year old impressed. He shouldn't really be, as it's expected that everyone who was permitted to train here should know their stuff, but nevertheless it was always a pleasure to see people knew how to hit. "Benzi," he offered in return as he moved from one exercise to the next with practiced ease. "Yes, probably. Even with Cambridge as Department Head, we still have far too many meetings," he chuckled. Alexa shared his sentiments in regards to meetings - the less the better, and none would be best - but he knew it was a necessary evil. Merlin knows things would get messy if they didn't take the time to update each other on the goings on of their cases.

"Today's my leg day," Benzi said with a nod towards his next exercise as he piled weights onto the machine. "Got any interesting cases you're working on?"
The red head nodded as he introduced his name, "They're very educational." Amidala teased, though she was very accustomed to lengthy assemblies it became second nature to her and oddly satisfying.

Amidala finished nearly gulping her entire bottle of water before stretching to cool down her workout. "Ah I see." She nodded studying the weights applied to his machine. Merlin knows the legs have to be in good shape in this kind of career field. As for her current tasks she thought about it even when she wasn't actively on the field, "well I'm on the look out for a pesky vendor." Diagon Alley wasn't always the safest but it wasn't the location's fault necessarily, it was the people who didn't always abide by the laws and regulations. "What about you, Benzi?"