Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 08:19 PM   #45 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Graduated
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
After buying his icecream (strawberry and chocolate flavours) at the counter, Dorian sat down at the tables outside and placed his shopping bags below him. So far he had bought his sixth year study books and a couple of vials for potion ingredients. He leaned back in his seat as he took a bite from his icecream and looked around at the people walking by with interest, wondering what were in their bags and where they would stop to buy their next supplies.
Thomas was delighted that his parents had allowed him to get some icecream. They had even allowed him to go and get it on his own, which was something that had surprised him. His parents had gone back to the leaky cauldron and had told Thomas to return there as soon as he had finished his shopping.

Thomas stood there looking around when suddenly he noticed what appeared to be an older student sitting down at a table with some shopping bags next to him. Taking a gulp he slowly walked over to the person. "Excuse me, this is my first time here and i'm sort of lost, where would you suggest getting a wand from?" Thomas looked sheepish as he waited for the boy to answer.