View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 04:19 PM   #46 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Nettie looked up when she heard someone call her name, and immediately felt her cheeks blush. "Ethan!" she said with an eager smile. Oh Merlin. Did that sound completely desperate and terrible? She hadn't really seen him since the Hogsmeade date, and she had been going over every detail since then trying to figure out what had happened. Had she done something wrong? Or did he just want to be friends? Maybe she'd read all the signs wrong. Were signs even a thing?

ANNNNND now her brain was reeling and she needed to stop. "It's going good! I got to play in a match the other day," she told him, since she'd just been a reserve at the start of the season and otherwise things were going well. "How about you?" she asked, knowing how hesitant he had been previously about trying out.

Her eyes widened. "Y-you do?" she asked.
Whyyyy did her cheeks have to pink when she said his name?? And why did he have to find that so incredibly adorable?? No nothing went wrong, just him and his anxiety over everything that COULD go wrong.

"Ohhhh that's sooo exciting!!! What position did you play?" Cause like he knew she liked both seeker and chaser. "Sammeeeee!!! I'm playing CHASER for the Scotland Under 17 and it's ..... wow.... better than winged horses." He grinned. Right, uh.... gift.

"Mmmhm, yea, like, I wasn't sure which team you'd be supporting in the world cup, probably England cause closer to home and all, but I got you two water bottles, one with India's insignia and one with England's..." Cause hydration was a thing for quidditch players, sooo figured that would be a thoughtful gift and all. "Kind of to apologize. For fleeing at the Three Broomsticks." Ethan rubs the back of his neck again. "I just ... the thing is, I like you. But I'm not sure that I like like you... and I just ... I like spending time with you, kissing you is great too... and i just ... i don't know." Okay, tumble of information. "But I don't know that I want to tie you down. Or well you tie me down. Or I just ... i don't know." Okay, redundant.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.