View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 06:08 PM   #1858 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
HEY. YOU MATHS HATING FOLKS. I love Arithmancy. I've always thought it was an awesome subject with lots of potential to have really varied lessons. Even maths, the somewhat equivalent muggle subject, can be taught in a number of different ways that just make the subject epic and fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
SECONDED! I've always loved Arithmancy.
YAY! More math and arithmancy love!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post
Congratulations on all your changes!!!!!!
thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
1. OMG @ THE NEW GRYFFINDORS
2. omg PROFESSOR FULLER IS BACK
3. omg TEGAN IS A PROFESSOR
4. ALL THE CHANGES

5. y'all i don't know which character to bring and i need major help
1. OMG!!!! HIII

5. A gryffindor. duh. because we have to have at least one term in the same house. Please and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
I have fond memories of the lessons that Tiff did, mostly because it was in my (our) formative SS years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
I'm like 98% sure this is why I stick up for Arithmancy too XDD
Wow. way to make it sound like my ten terms of arithmancy lessons didn't make any impact at all ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Lissy and Jess, I'm going to throw Torii out into DA ummm...in the FF indoor seating thread for you two and for anybody else that wants to RP!

-----

Also, Torii's full name is Presley Victoria Stark. I have it written into her bio that SHE is the one who wanted her nickname spelled with two ii's at the end. Well, OOC, I am sick of that spelling, so IC, I am making her feel the same way. Sooo...umm...I think I'm going to edge that into the RP? Yes? No? Can I do that?
I'm gonna reply. Tonight when I get back on

___

I don't think it'd be an issue? I meannn she's entitled to change her opinion? Plus it's your character Like Maeve has always disliked her first name and preferred to go by her middle name but lately I've been thinking she's gonna shift and wanna use her first name more instead? XD

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake