Thread: Law Enforcement: Exercise Room
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 12:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default 300 years later
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
After show no mercy to the dear old punching bag Ami took a break to grab a towel and dab face and forehead, along with going to fill her bottle with more water. Wouldn't want to dehydrate (not that it hasn't happened before). Glancing around as she head to mat for some stretching she noticed a young man, well co-worker. Amidala wasn't sure what his name was but she remembered his face from the first conference meeting.

Ami had been working on not being so serious and more welcoming, after all not everyone around her posed a threat. "I'm Amidala." She shot a soft greeting in the gentleman's direction and a nod. "I believe I've seen you at the conference meeting a while back." She added, though she was quite and introverted Ami didn't find it difficult to be very forward in expressing her mind or opinions. On an ordinary she would be mostly in the shadows, but when it was time to get into business the fiery red head was relentless. "What are you working on today?" Ami asked, folding the corner of her lips into a small lopsided smile.
Colour the twenty eight year old impressed. He shouldn't really be, as it's expected that everyone who was permitted to train here should know their stuff, but nevertheless it was always a pleasure to see people knew how to hit. "Benzi," he offered in return as he moved from one exercise to the next with practiced ease. "Yes, probably. Even with Cambridge as Department Head, we still have far too many meetings," he chuckled. Alexa shared his sentiments in regards to meetings - the less the better, and none would be best - but he knew it was a necessary evil. Merlin knows things would get messy if they didn't take the time to update each other on the goings on of their cases.

"Today's my leg day," Benzi said with a nod towards his next exercise as he piled weights onto the machine. "Got any interesting cases you're working on?"

_____________I could still change the end