Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy smiled and sat down opposite Nettie. "Your cat is so adorable. What's its' name? I think my summer plans are going to be quite boring. I will be finishing at Hogwarts at the end of the next term so I plan to study as much as I can in regards to becoming a Healer. I'd like to do a Healer course at Wizarding University so I plan on getting really good NEWT results."

She paused and smiled. "How about you?"
Nettie smiled at her and reached out a hand to pat Rudy's head. "His name is Rudy, I've had him since my first term," she explained. He was a good cat - he was always there for her, even when things sucked. Which they had a LOT this term. Thankfully Rudy hadn't run off on her and had stuck by her side - and hadn't gotten eaten by a fluffy pink mutant. THAT was a plus as well!

"Oh really? My brother is a healer!" she said with a smile. "He graduated early this term and just got a job at St. Mungos," she told him. She couldn't help but beam with pride over her brother.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid