View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 07:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
Default Apologizing to Ronan
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Mary couldn't believe the year was finally over. She realized that she had come out her shell, but also lost so much of the fear that allowed her to be so sweet and kind. She didn't make any friends, but it was still a good year, except for one thing.

Despite being several weeks ago, the accident with Ronan felt fresh on her mind. She wanted to apologize before the year was over. It was really stupid of her. Maybe she should have listened to his message on the train. Don't judge people. Approaching Ronan, she started, awkwardly and quietly, just as she had on the train. "Hey Ronan? I'm really sorry about what I did in the courtyard. I was really scared and I wanted to go back home, but that didn't mean I could yell at you. I felt terrible almost immediately after. Please forgive me. I was terrified and I didn't know what I was saying" That had taken all her energy, but it lifted a huge weight off her shoulders. Whether or not he accepted it, it had to be done. "I'm so sorry," she said again.