View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 04:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

His FIRST WHOLE YEAR AT HOGWARTS was over. Done. Finished forever! He only had six left! And Head Boy Derf had ZERO! And Eamon had zero too and Aaron only had a couple and BEL- sLDIJFljsldfjalsjdf at least Maxie would be with him through alllllllll of the six years. And his rats. And Mary Muldoon unfortunately.

Ronan's first destination was obviously head boy Derf, his second favourite old person who's not family. The twelve year old, much bolder than he'd been at the start of the year following some major, life altering experiences tapped his teammate on the shoulder. "Hey Derf!! I'm super sad you're leaving so I made you a card!" and he handed said card over, which was just a roughly torn piece of parchment with a sentence written in block letters. ''I HOPE BEING AN ADULT IS JUST AS FUN AS HOGWARTS WAS FOR YOU! - RONAN EMERY WALLACE"

Next up, Eamon and Aaron. Well. Eamon. Aaron doesn't get a card because Aaron's not leaving. "Eamon!! I wrote you a card too I'm real sad you won't be on the team with us next year," Ronan said, genuinely very upset that his best group is already breaking up. Noel's band took at least a couple of years before they broke up! Eamon got a note similar to Derf's, in big block letters. "BE THE BEST ADULT PERSON EVER! RONAN EMERY WALLACE"

And......... Bel wasn't here yet. Which he was very sad about, but also happy because he didn't want to say goodbye to Bel the Captain OR Bel the housemate because he loved her she was his favourite person who's not family the NUMBER ONE PERSON IN THE WORLD, BEL MACINDOE. "Aaron, I promise I'll write you a card when you graduate too," Ronan said as he took a seat, and shot a somewhat diminished smile at Daisy, another housemate. He was glad to be going home, he'd get to hang out with Noel and see Sunny maybe and make fun of Patience and stuff but.. he'd miss Hogwarts and all his friends.

Ronan suddenly bit his lip, and looked away. Where was Maxie??

_____________I could still change the end