Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 05:56 AM   #32 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She wasn't listening. It was clear in her response.

The Department Head looked about the corridor leading to her office, then back to her office. It would seem she really was in the DMLE. Yes. That hadn't suddenly changed. The nature of their jobs hadn't changed in the last few minutes and their level of preoccupation had surely not changed.

Lex shook her head. "Place the plants wherever you want. Meetings are a rare but necessary thing on this level. I'll be damned if I gather my employees to discuss the location of plants we don't particularly care about."

She didn't even wanna have meetings when they were NEEDED. Sure, she could pull a few employees aside to ask them where they wanted a bunch of plants on the level but it was about the silliest idea and she saw no need for it. At least the woman got the point on maintenance. Maybe she'd give this another shot at explaining. "It's your department that cares if there are plants, not mine. If you wanna come have spores floating around here, go nuts, but your department will do it yourselves and will put every thought into location and specie yourselves. We don't have the time to care."

Dark Wizards and general disorder everywhere and this one wanted her considering interior design? That was gonna be a hard pass.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.