Thread: Moribund's Pub
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 05:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Packet of pork scratchings in hand, Renata settled back into a seat at the table she had been at a few minutes previous with one of her fathers connections. She pocketed the betting slip only after checking the information written on the back of it for their next meeting and tucked into her goodies.

The candlelight in Moribunds was enough for her to observe lightly the happenings around the pub. Nothing too much and nothing too little. Just observational.
It wasn't often that Willow found herself on the cobbles of their Diagon or Knockturn Alleys, for there were just more interesting places in the world to be. The Quidditch World Cup, though, had made both places rather more fascinating than usual.

For very different reasons. But she was one-hundred percent the reason that one of the Portuguese Chasers was smiling after their defeat to England, even if she was planning on ignoring all of his owls. The Leaky, which was usually busy, was even more so, and therefore Willow took herself down to the quieter Moribunds, just in time to see Renata alone.

"Hey," she said simply, slipping into the seat opposite her.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽