View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 12:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

One of the absolute worst things anyone could do right now would be to show her pity. It wasn't what she needed at all. What she needed was to go on with what she had been managing so far, not thinking or speaking about it. Keeping those walls up high and only allowing herself to believe that they were simply still away on business. This was easy to do and it didn't hurt nearly as much as the truth would. Once again Professor Stewart was correct. The mention of Quidditch drew her in instantly and Kay even offering to play game with her was enough to put a tiny smile back onto her face. "That... would be really great," Rylee nodded. Quidditch always helped her get through anything.

Rylee watched as Kay looked for the book and brought it back over to her. "Thank you," she nodded taking the book and looking it over, even flipping it open and scanning a few pages. "I'm sure I would've really enjoyed it but that's okay. At least I have the remainder of the year to participate in the rest of the practicals." The term was going by so quickly!

You are Bread!