View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 12:00 AM   #28 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Apologies for the delay :(
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Rylee! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Talking with Professor Stewart had always been easy. Since her first term when she had been possessed and done some really strange things, she had felt close to the women knowing she had been through the same thing if only much worse. Rylee knew she was understood afterwards, especially after they had done that little bit of flying out on the pitch and had played catch. "I'm sure most do," she lioness agreed with a slight nod of her head.

"Thanks," she whispered once more this time sitting down in one of the comfy chairs. "I'm certainly trying. Focusing on my studies and my other activities is helpful." It had always been that way for her anyhow. Lessons, homework and then all her extra curricular activities, the busier she had kept herself the better. "Well... I don't want to fall behind." Which she wasn't even close to doing. If anything at all she was ahead in several subjects. "Have we started anything new in our lessons, professor? Is there anything I should focus on or that I have to make up?" These were the most important things on her mind.

Kay nodded kindly. “They’d be wrong not to understand,’’ she said simply. “Throwing your emotions into things you’re passionate about always helps. The important thing is to keep focused on them because whenever you find yourself alone, that’s when the emotions hit you, that’s when it hurts the most.’’ This bit of advice was compliments of her own experiences. With parent, sibling or anyone that one with close with, if something negative happened to any of them, there was a lot of cathexis. Ah, this would explain why Rylee was here, the question about lessons. It was not surprising. “We are continuing with muggle sports. As of now, we have covered rugby and soccer. As a matter of fact, I have a book that would help with both. That is, if you are interested in borrowing it.’’

SPOILER!!: Hanna! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"Hello Professor," Hanna greeted as her Head of House appeared from the outside of the office. Hanna entered and had a quick look around, her eyes resting on the books before going back to Professor Stewart.

"I just wanted to talk about my future," she said. Yes, nothing too complex. Just the rest of her life. "I've been thinking about what subjects I'll do next year and I just wanted to see if you could help me with some of my thoughts." Specifically getting a non-parent perspective on what she wanted to do with her life.

She pulled open her little journal where her thoughts had been thought over until they made sense enough to write down. "I've always wanted to be a Wizengamot. But... I know that will be a long time into my future and even then it will be a long process. But I was thinking my best option might be applying for the YATI program. I know I have to focus on DaDa, charms, transfiguration, herbology, and potions but I was wondering if you would recommend any other subjects which might line up well." Because her family were mostly advising her to do subjects they enjoyed, not subjects they thought Hanna might like, or ones that might complement YATI training.

Ah, career advice. Kay loved to give advice when she could to the kiddos. It helped a great deal when she knew them more than just seeing them around the Castle; knowing their strengths and weaknesses played an important part too. “You’ve come to the right place, Ms. Newton! Have a seat.’’ The woman took her own seat and peered over at Hanna. “I see. That is true, the process can take a while but if this is what you wish to do in the long run, I highly advise you to keep this goal in sight at all times.’’ She paused, considering the subject of joining the YATI programme. “Is this what you really want to do in the meanwhile?’’ Emphasis on 'you'.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺