View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 01:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Rylee smiled. Did she want to know a secret? Of course she did! "Mhmm," she hummed softly nodding her head in response to his question. "I like your jokes. They always make me smile... and giggle." Easily amused, that's what she was. Making others smile and laugh was the best feeling so she fully agreed with him on that.

"Huh?!" The lioness glanced over at him and blinked in confusion. What in the world was he talking about?! "How come? Does he grow up and they need to use someone else to play him?" That was pretty much the only thing she could think of right then without taking her focus away from the movie to much. There was TONS of movies and shows where the kids got older so they needed to change the model. A fight?! Rylee turned her blue-gray eyes back towards the screen watching intently. "Which guy am I looking out for?" She was curious who it was he liked best.

It came as no surprise that Myrtle ignored their greetings or that she was doing... Dreadful. "I did. Professor Dopple." Poor women was eaten by furry pink mutant creatures and hadn't even known it at first. Rylee managed what was a very good gasp of surprise at this news. "Oh my! Who would've thought she wouldn't be in the most horrible of moods." Perhaps the older women had had a lovely life. "Star Wars." It was Ewan's favorite.

You are Bread!