View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 06:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Rylee and Myrtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
This being Rylee the nickname could most certainly have been much worse. She wasn't really the nickname giving type, she was the type that had all the nicknames. "Of course it does. Least for now anyhow," she laughed. "No? Why is that? Am I that random?" Rylee didn't think she was but who really knew anymore. "Yes it was! You know I laugh at the simplest of things!" This was true. Whenever she was with him it was a laughing party. "Me? Uhhh... just the kids jokes I tell Saros sometimes." Mostly about creatures and Winnie the Pooh.

A present from his dad. That hit her hard. She understood completely and without saying anything she leaned over and gave him a light hug. He would understand why. Sitting back she reached into her bag, rummaging around a bit before pulling out her blanket. Blue-gray eyes meet Ewan's for a moment. "I've had this since I was really really little." It was the first blanket she could actually remember owning and it's the only one she cared about. Laying the fleece blanket over her lap she let Lamb move about so he could get himself comfortable again. "Remakes made after the originals but supposed to be before those ones?" Uhhh... that was a little confusing but it sorta made sense. She had read books that had done that before. "Oh.. well who knows... I might just like it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moaning Myrtle View Post
Moaning Myrtle was just minding her own business crying in the ceiling (floating halfway in and halfway out of the room above this one) when she heard the sounds of happy children having fun. The sounds were coming below her and were enough to make her stop sobbing to hear what they were saying.

Oh, they were talking about movies and Peter Pan, WERE THEY?! Well, she'd have a word with them about that!

Falling through the ceiling, the gloomy ghost flew to a halt right in front of both happy children. "La-a-lau-laughing about never growing up, were we?" she said in her most forlorn, dramatic voice - it was almost a whisper.

Was she about to screaming in her usual fashion? Maybe!
Giving nicknames was something that came easy to Ewan. All it took was a certain ability to connect the dots. Linking one thing to another. “I mean, maybe you are quite random or rather, maybe I don’t know you as well as I think” both were possibilities but he hoped that he knew his friend well enough. Then again, he knew that she’d laugh at the joke so I guess he knew her well enough. “Kids jokes?Ry, you know I’m a big kid, right? Try me”. Maybe she didn’t know him all that well.

Ewan could see the change in her face when he mentioned his Dad but tried to ignore it as best he could. Not that it bothered much but he knew the expression all too well. Aha, a hug? Leaning into the hub briefly and smiling, Ewan couldn’t help but be grateful to have such a good friend “Thanks Ry, I appreciate it”. “This thing is years old but I love it all the same” gesturing the fleecy golden green blanket in front of him now.

Watching her closely now, a wide smile on his face, Ewan couldn’t help but giggle as he watched her face as he explained about the order of the movies. He was no doubt about to confuse her more when the sound of a nasal voice drifted through the air, hurting his ears slightly. Looking around now, his eyes caught sight of a ghost floating through the ceiling almost like a leaf falling from a tree. Tactfully ignoring her question in case it was followed by a Myrtle sized hissy fit, Ewan replied in a somewhat gloomy voice “Oh, hey Myrtle, how are you?”.