View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 04:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
There was noway that she could hold back her own laughter with, Ewan laughing the way he was. Rylee remembered very well how she got the nickname Tinkerbell from her friend. In fact she remembered how she got every single nickname that she ever had AND she had a LOT. "Pan it is," she laughed grinning widely. Pan was short for Peter Pan, that is. At least until she came up with something else. Right now Peter Pan was very fitting. "There's nothing wrong with holding onto the things that make us happy." Star Wars? That's what he was going to watch. "Not exactly? I mean I don't dislike it and I do know what it is but I haven't watched it all that much?" So he should be prepared for some questions.

Rylee nestled down into the beanbag chair just enough where she was able to rest her head back comfortably as well. "This is one of the best places to be when you're not outside. Movies, arcade games, music, video games... what more could you really ask for?" For the foreseeable future she wasn't going anywhere and by the looks of it neither was Lamb.
“Pan? Huh. I can live with that” a small smirk appearing across his face name, his mind briefly travelling back to the time an old friend gave him a copy of the book to read. “I’m sure you’ll give me something better but it’ll do”. Was he intentionally holding on to things? No. He just couldn’t help but make jokes and giggle as though he was still crawling on all fours. “Hey…hey Rylee, why is Peter Pan always flying?” pausing only for a moment before continuing “because he Neverlands!” A monkey like smile spread across his face as he waited for her response which was obviously going to be a chorus of laughter. “You know why I like that joke?” he chuckled, “It never gets old”.

Snuggling further down in his chair now, he couldn’t help but pull out his favourite blanket from his backpack and throw it over himself. “Star Wars is a pretty good movie. I mean, I used to watch it with Dad when I was younger. I don’t mind answering you’re questions if you have any”. He’d seen them so many times that he practically knew them back to front. “This is the Phantom Menace. Most people’s least favourite but I don’t mind it” he gestured to the writing that was flying down the screen in typical Star Wars fashion.