View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 02:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee couldn't help but smile a little bit at the use of the relatively new nickname. "I'm still curious about something. If I'm Tinkerbell... what does that make you?" There was a playful gleam in her eyes as she looked him. "Hmm... well how much I mind really depends on what movie you plan on putting on." Either she would sit and watch it with him or leave but chances were she would be staying. After all she had come here to watch a movie and relax.

Walking over she sat more carefully on the beanbag chair, mainly due to having Lamb in her bag still. Wiggling her bum a bit to get herself all nice and comfortable, she moved her bag from her lap to on the floor beside her feet. Lamb promptly taking that as a cue to crawl out, up the leg of her pants and settle himself down on her lap. "This is one of my favorite places inside the castle. Contrary to what some might think I do enjoy settling down and watching movies." Especially ones where there was dancing and singing. She spent a great deal of time in here with Reese, Stefan and Drew just watching movies or playing video games.
With a loud snort of laughter, Ewan couldn’t help but grin back at his red haired friend. He honestly couldn’t remember how he’d ended up giving her the nickname but it had resonated itself deep in his mind now and honestly, it wasn’t going anywhere. Somehow. “Uh… I guess I’m Peter Pan? I mean, I can’t see me ever growing up!” He honestly didn’t mind what nickname she gave him because there certainly was one that was coming his way. “I’m having a Star Wars marathon today. You a fan?” The fact that he had to ask if someone had heard of Star Wars really did seem odd to him. After all, even if you didn’t like it in the muggle world, you would have heard of it.

Stretching his feet in front of himself, he nestled deeper into the bean bag chair as Rylee came over and did the same with Lamb. “I don’t really understand what there is not to like here. I mean, if I was a wizard and I knew very little about muggles, I’d be in here watching movies and playing video games all the time”. It wasn’t that often that he came here but on a day like today where it was clear that very little was going to get done, it was the perfect opportunity to relax with your feet up and a movie on.