Thread: Boys' Dorms
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 02:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default declones..
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
It seemed that the mutants weren't in the common room because he knew that Caolan had searched there before he came up here. He nodded his head as his dorm mate asked if the mutants were up there and then frowned when he asked about his bed. "I did..." he said slowly before grinning sheepishly "I didn't put the bed back, did i? Sorry about that" he must have forgotten about that "You should really clean under there once in a while, you know..." he added in a whisper.

Looking at Professor Wishart, Dorian listened to the orders before he nodded his head showing that he had understood. "Ok, sir" he said. Did he like the idea of him going up alone? No. But if he and Caolan were fast he could get help. He was about to move down the stairs when a thought came to mind. "Professor, can i accio my books first? The mutants haven't reached our dorms yet and its my O.W.L year...i NEED those books" surely Caolan thought the same, right?!
Professor Wishart didn’t pay much attention to the exchange of words about the boy’s beds and nonexistant cleaning. His mind was on the creatures and what spell’s to cast when he got up there. If luck had it the pink furballs we’re still there feasting on some furniture that made it easier to capture them.

Dorian’s question brought him back to attention, shaking his head he said firmly. "No, i forbid you from going up there right now to accio your books Dorian. For all we know the mutants can have reached your dorms while we stand here talking and i don’t want to put you or Caolan in any more furball danger today. If you are worried about your owl textbooks then i can fix some replacements. Now go down to Professor Stewart you too! I will deal with what needs to be done. I’ll see you later!" Joshua finished their conversation with a hand wave towards the common room, while he himself started to walk determinedly upwards, pulling out his wand as he did so casting patronuses spells in succession watching two unicorns sprint off.