Thread: Boys' Dorms
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 03:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Having searched a corner of the Common Room, Caolan headed towards his dorm mostly to check whether any of his things had been stolen or consumed. He peeked into his dorm and let out a sigh of relief that nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary except for the fact that his bed had been moved to the right slightly from its original position. It did however seem that his pile of belongings that remained unorganised underneath his bed (he WAS a boy after all and neatness was not something he prioritised) were still there and untouched.

He was just heading back to the main Common Room when he came across his dorm mate and Professor Wishart conversing on the stairs accompanied by the sound of giggling and banging coming from one of the other dorms. “I’m guessing that they’re in there?” he asked as he joined the pair, pointing towards the third year dormitory. Caolan didn’t mind creatures but he had thankfully not been that interested in the strange pink fluffy things nor enchanted by how ‘cute’ the other students seemed to think that they were. It appeared his judgement had done him well considering the ‘cute’ animals were now murderous little balls of fluff.

“Did you move my bed?” he asked turning to Dorian, briefly glancing up at the toad on his head with an amused smile. It was probably best to clarify that, just in case it was something out of the ordinary.