Thread: Boys' Dorms
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 03:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Come on, Drewett. You can't miss the first day of class.

The fourth year was taking this moment to try and see if a self-pep talk would work. It usually didn't because it was always Hud would had made sure he had enough confidence to face certain things, but it wasn't like Hud was around right now. Drew was by himself, and he only had himself right now to get a grip of himself and face the rest of the day. Or so he thought.

His attention was drawn towards the door, which he was positive had just shut itself. Raising an eyebrow, he looked at the entrance and deduced that it was the second year boys' dorm. He moved closer and paused just a few inches from the door. ".....Is someone inside?" He asked after clearing his throat. And he really hoped there was someone at the opposite side of the door because he didn't want to look like he was talking to a door right now. He'd had enough embarrassing situations for an entire term.
He should have seen this outcome! The person beside the Door did not retreat in fear of the door slamming as it did. Instead they came closer and asked if there was someone there. Which there was! that someone was him, Mark Hollis Gunter. Second Year Ravenclaw, Son of Oakey, first of his name.

He could simply respond with nothing. Make the other believe they were just hearing nothing. "No." DANGIT!!