Thread: Boys' Dorms
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 02:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Drewett was nothing but at a loss of words at his own actions the night before. He remembered being dragged by a room mate from the feast to their dorm room because he wanted to follow Hudson around. And he was, apparently, spewing out words of affection and confessions of love at Hudson the entire time at the feast too. The fourth year felt so weird and while he did get to talk to Hud just before leaving his dorm room and discussion speculations on a possible love potion prank, it was still so embarrassing to think that he did those.

So here he was, making his way out of his dormitory with a look that resembled that of the eyes emoji. His hair was still all tousled from just waking up and he was still yawning with his arms stretched. Did he want to deal with today? No, he did not. He wasn't even sure how he was supposed to talk to the people who saw him last night, or even to Nettie who was probably love-potioned up like he was.

Still overwhelmed, he took a moment to lean against the wall opposite one of the room entrances to rub his face, unaware that the door was slightly open. Wake up, Drewett.
The moment someone walked right up toward the door of his dorm. Mark hesitated. Shutting the crack of the door quickly that it still managed to make a bit of noise drawing attention to himself. Mark knew there was nothing to be afraid of. But he didn't want anyone to distract him from his goal of not leaving the dorm until he was forced to either return the comics to Stewart, or go to the first Defense Against the Dark Arts class where he will have to face his demons.

Hopefully whoever was on the other side of that door was startled enough to move away from the door and not inspect it.