View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 03:33 PM   #38 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
The next date already huh, Hernandez? He didn't mind if Ed wouldn't have time for that since he's busy touring for his gig or anything else. He would totally understand that. Perhaps not calling their next thing as a date would be better... Yeah. Play cool, Jordan.

A cheeky smirk was formed by his lips. So how were they going to determine who's going to win this game? "Just like a regular quidditch, try to score as many as you can, and I guess there is a snitch here so that includes too... but if someone fell down from the broomstick, they lose. How does it sound?" It didn't sound bad, did it? "Ready?" Now he's already up in the air flying and try so hard to get a balance so he wouldn't fall down to the ground.

What was all the smiles Edmund, he tried to focus on the broom, but his smile wasn't leaving. The thought of another date though made it almost impossible to stop smiling.

Running through the rules in his head he nodded, "Alright I think I can handle that." Looking around the room it was smaller than a pitch, but it was just the two of them, so he should be fine with moving around. Now, where was the quaffle at? Seeing it he carefully grabbed it before getting his broom up higher, "Now, you just saw me fall, so you know you have the upper hand. Maybe if I fall again you'll catch me."

Boyish flirting wasn't going to hurt his chances at winning, so he thought me would try to butter him up. "Alright I guess we will get started."He leaned forward and started flying towards the other side, though he wasn't going fast nor did he look comfortable on the broom.