View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 10:45 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamberto Urupi View Post
Lamberto grinned and gallantly shook her hand, "pleasure to meet you Euphy Castell." Raising his brows he chuckled and nodded, "Lamberto Urupi, I am." The Quidditch player requested for his new colorful acquaintance to be included in the next round.

"Do you come here often?" He asked, multitasking between the dealer, Euphy and his hand of cards. The handsome lad had mastered his perfect poker face over the years, really benefiting in this situation.

Lamberto wasn't here talk about Quidditch, for today in this moment he was just here to enjoy the game and win some money. Though he has more money than he probably need, he sure enjoyed winning! And winning is what he was doing.
Naaah, the pleasure was hers. He was unknowingly providing her ingredients for a new article and he didn't even know. Letting go of his hand, she proceeded to get comfortable next to him and eyed the cards in front of her. Nope, not a single clue as to what she was supposed to do with them but it was easy to pretend like she did. Just wing it - her life motto.

"Not at all. As a matter of fact, I've only been here twice. But this is the first time I've actually played." There was always a first time for everything, eh? "How about you?" She didn't really need to ask but she did for the sake of the conversation. It was obvious he was in one natural habitat. And it was something she didn't know prior to this meeting. Lamberto Urupi, inherent gambler? Her gossip editors would love it.