Thread: International Cooperation Office of Conley Phora
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 05:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Still holding his traveling cloak and silently wishing and hoping that a pot of tea and a plate of crumpets were going to magically appear on his desk, Conley approached his office. Where he found a young lady waiting outside it. He didn't recognize her, but that didn't surprise him. She was probably from a different department. The Ministry, after all, was big and employed a lot of people. ”Morning,” he said cordially. ”Something I could help you with?” he asked as he reached forward and opened the door to the office. He motioned her inside, then followed her through.

He shook out his cloak before hanging it up, then took a moment to check his hair in the mirror that was hung by the coat rack before walking behind his desk which was covered with papers and unread owl posts. He sighed internally, wondering once again why he had taken this job. Sometimes, he missed the simplicity of fieldwork.
"Good morning." Beatrice summoned up a polite smile as she turned to greet the man in return. Was this the IMC's Department Head then? And was he just showing up to work at this time? A furtive glance at her wristwatch denoted that it was now only about two hours hours before lunch. Guess she came to work much earlier than him.

As she stepped inside his office, the former Ravenclaw did a quick sweep of the premises before picking up their conversation. No need to sit and get comfy. She wasn't staying long anyway. "I'm Beatrice Castell. Department of Environmental Regulation and Protection. I'm a herbologist under the Research and Development division and I have an offer for you, sir." A pretty good one, if you ask her.