View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 09:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

It was nice hearing either what the students had learned or about goblins they had met in the past. "Thank you everyone for your answers. I feel this debate went smoothly, wouldn't you agree? It may also interest you to know that all of you have had experiences with at least one part-goblin. I come from a mixed wizarding and goblin family." Thin smile. "I do feel that I have learned a lot from all of you and from my other students and colleagues, both here at Hogwarts and also at Romania. Well, that will be all. Class dismissed!"

Alice gave a reassuring glance to Fantina when she whispered that the argument was not her own personal opinion. "That's okay. I'm only grading debate performance, so no worries." Being part-goblin did not mean she had to be offended at students arguing against repealing the wand ban, especially when she had ordered the students to debate the issue and had said it was okay if they argued a stance they did not believe. The history of magic professor felt a good deal more affectionate towards all her students than she did last year - and this activity had only made her MORE proud of them.

The mutants weren't even on her mind anymore as she collected her papers and bid the students farewell.

ooc: Thank you so much for coming, everyone!