Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:03 PM   #26 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
This Grace did understand, but she still thought it polite to say. She wanted to get off on a good foot with her new boss. She didn't intend on having any more babies any time soon, and so was ready to focus on her career. Or at least, she wanted to focus as much as she could with two small children at home. Luckily she had a great husband. Grace was happy to finally be going back to work though. It would be good to do something for herself, and she couldn't wait to get back into the field.

She smiled as she took a seat. She didn't know how this conversation would go, but she couldn't wait to get back into training, and do the job that she had worked really hard. "Oh yes" She murmured with a little laugh. She adored her kids, but it was hard work being at home with them all the time. At least Narcissa could kind of do her own thing now. She was looking forward to getting out, and being able to have some time with actual adults without kids.

"I adore my kids. But I'm ready to actually have some adult conversation, and so something non-kid related"
"Believe me, I get it." Perhaps a bit more than even Grace there had now gotten it. Being a workaholic, never wanting to be still, having had no interest in children, Alexa Cambridge had been absolutely losing her mind. She distinctly remembered begging the boss to be back at work well in advance of the end of her maternity leave when she'd finally had enough. Emm stayed in the daycare by the atrium and she regained her braincells.

"You're in luck, Level 2 is full of adult conversation and non-kid related activities and we're happy to welcome you back to the side of the living." Mombies were a real thing. That half awake state from lack of sleep and screaming children. Very real.

"How soon were you fixing to get back to work?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.