View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 10:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He watched in awe as she quickly took her wand and got on her broom in one swoop. As he watched his focus left his own magic and his hand and feet slipped. Hanging on with one hand he tried to focus again to get himself back attached to the building. Once he finally got his hand back in position he looked at her with a smile trying to seem calm.

"I can try" He was never getting on the broom like she did and he was going to embarrass himself. For the first time this evening he was over the dating service putting them on a ministry building. The dating lady must have liked giving out death wishes to her clients.

As for the family stuff, he listened as he made his way, very carefully, to her broom. Merlin did he look like a wimp compared to her. "I bet smaller families can be nice too, you don't have to have problems remembering everyone's birthday." That was the hardest part with a big family, for him at least.

"The author is from Spain, it's a very good read."
Ami looked over at him with a sweet lopsided smile and nodded. "I won't let you fall, Vic." She said in a calm tone, the red would catch him in an instant no matter which direction he'd be.

Amidala slowly steered towards the top of building. "I will definitely have to get me copy, then." A smile grew on her as the gentle breeze caressed her face. Ah, very soothing. Amidala giggled at his comment relating to the many birthdays she is less likely to forget, "Good point."

Alas reaching the top of the building after what felt like an eternity, she parked at decent stop and hovered for a bit as she stepped off the broom. "About time." She quickly released her luscious red locks from the princess bun. "How was the ride?" She looked over at him, followed by working on removing the, now, unnecessary climbing equipment.
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote