View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 06:49 PM   #41 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuja Chaudhary View Post
Coach Chaudhary coming through. Anuja love love loved all the alliterations.

Making her way through the small crowd of vacationers and diners, Anuja levitated her luggage across the room to join her team—her children. "Mujhe maaf kijiye! Excuse me," she said. They would have to move it if they didn’t want her luggage toppling all over them! It had been a long trip from India and Anuja wanted nothing but for all of her babies to get some rest.

Arjun received a poke on the ribs from her, however, for that comment. "Nonu, no complaining!" she said, putting her luggage down on the floor when she finally joined them. Anuja was sure as eggs is eggs that the view would still be pleasant. They came here not for the view but for the World Cup, no? "That would be me, Anuja Chaudhary," she smiled at the lady behind the desk. "And would you be a dear and have someone help me with my luggage as well? Thank you." Levitation was not a bother but with keeping her arm up all the way to the first floor? Muscle strain was a no no, and certainly not at this age.

Mujhe maaf kijiye: Excuse me
Nonu: nickname for one's son
Thank Merlin, the coach had arrived. Not that Lucy was getting overly concerned to have the team there with only the Captain as supervision, but it made her feel far more relaxed having the lady in charge on site. "Welcome, Ms. Chaudhary. I think you will be pleased to find your block of rooms reserved and your team captain already upstairs." She waved James and Harold from the back to help with the bags. "The two young men will be more than happy to assist in carrying the luggage to your rooms." Lucy directed the two towards the team.

"It appears that your account has been settled and any meals you would like have been covered as well. I do hope you find your stay here at the Leaky to be a pleasant one and please don't hesitate to let me know if I can get anything for you or your team."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Something one Euphemia Castell prided herself in? You know, besides being as flighty as a sprite? It was her ability to be discreetly obsequious, most especially when she was covering a story, or stories if you will, considering the Quidditch World Cup and the whereabouts of the peeps involved was totally worthy of a write-up in the Prophet.

So there she was, glossy blue and green hair under a hood, falling into step next to the Indians. Her eyes sparkling in quiet amusement at their conversation.

Turning to the shopkeeper and sliding a galleon over the counter, Euphy simply said, "I'll have a firewhiskey."
Once she finished up with the team, Lucy placed the paperwork to the side and smiled at her next customer as if she was the first of the day. "One firewhiskey, coming right up." She placed the galleon in the register and poured the lady her drink. "Are you excited about the World Cup? The teams are arriving and festivities will begin shortly." She placed the drink on the counter with a napkin. "If you haven't already done so, be sure to get your name in the raffle."