Thread: Common Room
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 03:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Ronan was bruised and battered and muddy and tired and his wrist felt funny and his legs too but absolutely none of that mattered AT ALL you see because they'd won the quidditch cup THEY'D WON THE QUIDDITCH CUP, ONE MORE TIME?? THEY'D WON THE QUIDDITCH CUP.

Walking in the centre of the procession, gleefully yelling and screaming with everyone else and feeling as if he was about to EXPLODE with happiness, Ronan stayed by Maxie - his first year partner in chasing AWESOMENESS whether he liked it or not - and the rest of his teammates. His hand was still wrapped tightly around his broom, the very same that had carried him to greatness, and the only broom he trusted to do all his tricks on, but that was getting increasingly difficult as the group got more and more crowded.

Then they got to the common room and Ronan forgot ALL ABOUT being tired because there was a captain to celebrate and all the house was in the common room and this was the BEST. THING. EVER. EVER EVER EVER.

"FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD CAAAAPTAIN!!!" Yes yes he would SING TOO. Not only was he SUPER FAST AND SKILLED on a broom but he's LOUD TOO and this is an EXCELLENT REASON TO YELL YES IT IS. THEY'D WOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

_____________I could still change the end