View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 04:57 AM   #29 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

The bulk of the morning rush had ended and Lucy had just stepped back behind the counter when a young, rather handsome, young man approached. He reminded her just a bit of what her husband had looked like in his younger years and it put an extra touch of sweetness in her voice.

"Good morning to you, sir. You are in luck as I do have a few rooms still available. They have been filling up fast with the World Cup fans arriving." She turned and grabbed a guest room form from the stack. "I'll need you to fill one of these forms out, then I can get you set up for the duration of your visit." She placed the form on the counter and grabbed a writing utensil to hand to the man.

Text Cut: Leaky Cauldron Guest Room Form
Full Name:
Guests (names and ages of all others staying with you):
Date of Birth:
Address (town, country or just country):
Length of Stay (how many nights):
Pets (number and type(s) of pets staying with - 4 galleons per pet):
Balcony (yay or nay - costs more per night):

* Sunday - Thursday = 15 galleons per night; Friday - Saturday = 17 galleons per night.
* 1 week stay = 80 galleons for up to 2 people (85 galleons for rooms with a balcony)
** 2 week stay = 160 galleons for up to 2 people (165 galleons for rooms with a balcony)
*** Other deals include dinner service and evening wine service. See Lucy for special pricing.
**** Prices include breakfast: unlimited toast with jam, two strips of bacon or sausage, and whatever fruit is in season with yogurt