View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 03:57 AM   #27 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

It was touching…to find out he was thought of that way. It had been a long time since Gideon had had that outside his own blood, having lost even friends and not having the best of luck opening up that way. The potioner could understand since his own troubles had started after the ‘death’ of a long relationship. “Well I am honored then,” he admitted to his companion which was the truth.

He should have known it wasn’t going to work. Sure enough, she protested him talking of paying for his food. “Yes ma’am,” he said, giving in out of respect. It wasn’t something he was going to argue about, especially since it wasn’t his place but hers to make that sort of decision.
Lucy gave him a soft smile and grabbed his meal from the window. "I hope you enjoy. Please let me know if you need anything else." She sat the plate down and poured another glass of butterbeer. "Take your time. I'm going to pop over to the main counter and check on things, but I'll be close by if you need anything."

She started to step away, then turned back. "I really enjoyed your visit today. Please come by again soon. And, I'll make sure I stop by your shop."