Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Employee Break Room
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 08:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

It was not long after that Dalton made it to the breakroom that Megan did too.

So unfortunate that he thought he could escape any nugacity.

“Daaaaalton!’’ she sing-sung when she saw him. “My absolute fave newb!’’ Oops. Should she even be saying things like that out loud? The blond glanced over her shoulder. Okay, the coast was clear so she shifted her enthusiastic attention back to Dalton. “How’s it going? Think you got a hang of the stuff I showed you so far? If not, you can ask all the questions because the last thing I need is for boss lady to think that I’m incapable.’’ Though Eliora should know by now that she was not.

“Hey, wanna make me a cup of coffee? Please.’’
Coffee was good. Coffee was excellent. Coffee was exactly what Dalton needed. What he didn't need, stood in front of the coffee machine waiting for his perfect cup, was someone singing his voice.

It wasn't that it was too early for that, or that it was too late - no, it was that it was something he never ever wanted ever. But, he thought, with a grimace, he should start getting used to it, because he doubted it would stop. "Hi, Megan," Dalton said as he turned around, his face free of any emotion because he wanted to be polite but he couldn't force a smile. "I definitely have the hang of everything, yeah. Thanks."

As for the coffee. "How'd you take it?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽